Refinishing or reglazing your bathtub is one option to improve its appearance by applying a polyurethane coating. Treat it like a vehicle if you want the finish on your refurbished bathtub to endure. A few more procedures are required to maintain the Tile Regrouting NJ finish. If you do not care about your finish, it will not last as long and may violate the warranty.
Here’s how to keep your recently refinished or reglazed tub in good condition:
- Please cooperate if the firm recommends that you abstain from utilizing the surface for a certain period.
- Never use soap, sponges, rags, bottles, or anything else to clean the finish. In its place, a shower rack should be employed.
- Repair any leaky faucets right away.
- To prevent damage, do not use harsh cleaning agents. No signaling objects (S-O-S) pads are present. It is not a Comet. There are no razors to be found. NO ABRASIVES! To clean the tub, use a soft sponge and some spray cleaners.
- It is not advisable to use suction-cupped bath mats. They may cause the finish to pull by retaining moisture.
- Do not pick at the surface to remove dust. Any apparent dust should vanish after three to four weeks of frequent cleaning and usage. Waxing is also advantageous.
Painting brushes and other materials never clean the equipment in a bathtub or on any other glazed surface. In the bath, harsh chemicals should be avoided. Anything that might scratch or cut shouldn’t be cleaned or stored on it.
You can protect your investment in a recently refinished tub or tile and ensure that your guarantee is still in effect according to these guidelines.